ADVANCED SERVICE TECHNICIANTM CERTIFICATION
BENEFITS TO THE CERTIFICATION
- Become a leader in the industry
- Set yourself up for future industry growth
- A knowledgeable staff promotes job efficiency and customer loyalty
- Gain education and practical experience
- Help reduce risk and liability by having a more knowledgeable team
- Learn at your own pace
- Receive updates on industry/regulatory news
- NSPF® will list you and your company on their website to generate customer referrals
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Service Technicians
- Service Managers
- Business Owners
The ASTCM Certification is a comprehensive blend of online and classroom training designed to provide service professionals with the knowledge and skills to fully service residential pools and spas. ASTCM Certification provides in-depth instruction on aquatic facility operation, water treatment procedures, equipment servicing, business management tactics, job-site risk management, workplace safety best practices, equipment maintenance, installation and repair, aquatic structure types, finishes, and local codes.
The ASTCM Certification course is 56 hours long, comprised of 48 hours of self-paced online learning and an 8-hour classroom course with an accompanying exam. Since the majority of the training is online, you have the option to learn at a time and a place that is convenient for you. You have access to the course for an entire year and you can review the course content as many times as you want.
In Connecticut, the ASTCM Certification meets the education requirements set forth by the State of Connecticut to qualify for taking your SP-2 License test.